Bhubaneswar: India’s premier fashion and beauty destination, Shoppers Stop, is now in the city.
Shoppers Stop expanded its retail footprint with its first store in the city at the Utkal Galleria Mall.
The salient features of the stores are:
- While taking Bhubaneswar towards a modern approach of customer experience, the first Shoppers Stop store in the city connects with the local art form known as “Saura Art” through Visual Merchandising
- This store is approx. 30,000 sqft spread across 3 floors with products from various categories like beauty, watches, fragrances, sunglasses, non-apparel and apparel options for everyone
- Each floor has a clear customer circulation with defined areas for customer seating
- Every area showcases the latest trend using the best mannequins
- Along with the customer circulation, there are well planned locations for VM displays
Commenting on the launch of the new store,the Customer Care Associate, MD & CEO of Shoppers Stop Ltd., Rajiv Suri, said, “Shoppers Stop is a bridge to luxury brand that ensures a delightful customer shopping experience every time. We are excited to announce our first store at Bhubaneswar that caters to the evolving needs of our customers. With the launch of this state-of-the-art store, we are happy to say that customers can look forward to latest brand offerings across different categories. I am pleased to share that with this new store; the brand has increased its presence across 89 stores in 41 cities.”