Bhubaneswar: Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik Monday declared January 15 a government holiday for Makar Sakranti. All State goverment offices and educational institutions will remain closed on the occasion of Makar Sankranti on 15 th January 2020.
- Odisha govt directs for payment of March salary on 3rd April & pension by April 9
- India Whispers editor bereaved
- Nalco clocks all time high production of bauxite & alumina amidst COVID-19 crisis
- Odisha govt. goes for salary cut in top echelon of administration
- India’s most wanted COVID-19 Lockdown violater’s Odisha connection