Bhubaneswar: Sixteen Odisha Administrative Service (OAS) officers of supertime scale have promoted to superior administrative grade (SAG) on Tuesday.
All the officers were give in situ promotion.
- Sayed Md. Aqdas Survey Commissioner of WAKFs,
Odisha, Cuttack with additional charge of
Chief Executive Officer, Odisha Board of
WAKFs and Executive Officer, State Haj Committee, Odisha.
- Satya Ranjan Sahoo Chief General Manager, OSDMA.
- Niyati Pattanaik Secretary, CHSE.
- Bijay Kumar Khandayat Ray Additional District Magistrate, Cuttack.
- Pramod Kumar Mishra Private Secretary to Hon’ble Minister, W&CD, Odisha.
- Shyambhakta Mishra Joint Secretary to Government, Forest & Environment Department.
- Maheswar Swain PD, DRDA, Bolangir.
- Sarat Chandra Panda Additional District Magistrate, Rayagada.
- Mrunal Kanti Dash Additional Director, NHM.
- Md. Quamrul Haque Joint Secretary to Government, F.S. & C.W. Department.
1 1 . Sudarshan Sethi Joint Secretary to Government, Cooperation Department with additional charge of General Manager, Odisha Agricultural Marketing (OSAM) Board, Bhubaneswar.
- Srikanta Tarai Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack.
No. Name of the OAS (S) officer Smt. I Shri Present Position I Place of Posting On Promotion to the Grade of OAS (SAG)
- Birendra Korkora Joint Secretary to Government, Higher Education Department.
- Laxman Kumar Mallick Land Officer, IDCO, Bhubaneswar.
- Gora Chando Gamango PA, ITDA, Gunupur.
- Upama Kalo Registrar, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla.
- Lily Kumari Kulu Additional District Magistrate, Jharsuguda.