Bhubaneswar: Harish Chandra Mohanty, ITS, has taken over as the chief general manager (CGM) of BSNL Odisha Circle.
Mohanty said BSNL will continue to offer unlimited calls, Data, and State-of-the-art services to its valued customers with attractive tariff in the coming days.
He also envisage:
• BSNL being a Government of India Enterprise gives utmost importance to public by providing landline, mobile and FTTH services at reasonable cost.
• Without looking at profit BSNL provides services in remote parts of the state.
• BSNL has been receiving encouraging response from customers of late due to attractive tariff plans which have not been increased.
• BSNL is providing high speed internet services through optical fibre in the nook and corner of the state to serve different categories of people working from home and attending online classes.
• Providing high speed internet service to the Grama Panchayats through optical fibre in collaboration with BBNL.
• Standing by the people of Odisha at the time of different natural calamities and disasters by providing reliable service with minimum interruption.
Mohanty hopes that 4G services will be available in different parts of Odisha very soon.