The Odisha state assembly would meet for eight days starting from September 7. The House would have six official and two private members days.
Tag: Odisha Assembly
- Tata Steel BSL deploys first commercial electric cars in Odisha at its plant in Dhenkanal
- Odisha Congress to connect 50 lakh people in ‘ Speak of India’ programme
- Students Union of AIIMS Bhubaneswar presents Alivio for cyclone victims
- Corona kills Bollywood music director Wajid Khan
- Sourabh Garg is chairman of Tata Power Central Odisha Distribution Ltd.