Bhubaneswar: Biju Janata Dal (BJD) President Naveen Patnaik Friday appointed district observers for the 30 district organisation of the party.
The party supremo has given new responsibility to ministers, MPs, MLAs and leaders those have lost the last elections and those have denied tickets.
Ministers Prafulla Mallick, Sushanta Singh, Ranendra Pratap Swain, Pratap Jena, Dibya Sankar Mishra, Padmanav Behera and Ashok Chandra Panda have been appointed district observers.
Pranab Prakash Das has been appointed party’s observer for Mayurbhanj while Priti Ranjan Ghadei observer for Sundergarh.
Sanjay Das Burma has been appointed as the observer of Nabarangpur and Rayagada districts.
While BJD MLA Chandra Sarathi Behera has been given charge of Koraput and Malkangiri districts, Nalini Kanta Pradhan is the district observer of Sambalpur and Deogarh.
BJD observers for 30 districts:
1. Sanjay Das Burma – Nabarngpur, Rayagada
2. Chandra Sarathi Behera – Koraput, Malkangiri
3. Naba Kishore Das – Kalahandi
4. Prafulla Kumar Mallick – Bargarh
5. Sushanta Singh – Balangir
6. Maheswar Mohanty – Ganjam
7. Purna Chandra Swain – Gajapati
8. Bikram Keshari Aarukh – Kandhamal
9. Bijay Nayak – Dhenkanal
10. Krutibash Patra – Boudh
11. Niranjan Pujari – Angul
12. Nalini Kanta Pradhan – Sambalpur, Deogarh
13. Priti Ranjan Ghadai – Sundargarh
14. Cpt. Dibya Shankar Mishra – Keonjhar
15. Pranab Prakash Das – Mayurbhanj
16. Pratap Jena – Balasore
17. Ranendra Pratap Swain – Bhadrak
18. Pramila Mallick – Kendrapara
19. Debashish Samantaray – Jagatsinghpur
20. Pradip Kumar Amat – Puri
21. Prasanna Acharya – Khordha
22. Soubhagya Nayak – Nuapada
23. Usha Devi – Cuttack
24. Ashok Chandra Panda – Jajpur
25. Amar Prasad Satpathy – Nayagarh
26. Padmanav Behera – Jharsuguda
27. Haji Md. Ayub Khan – Sonepur