Bhubaneswar: The State-level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) Thursday cleared 10 proposals worth Rs 2435.57 crore.
The SLSWCA, which met under the chairmanship of chief secretary Asit Tripathy, accorded its nod to the proposal which would create job opportunities for 5432 persons. The industries principal secretary Hemanta Sharma outlined the project proposals for the consideration of the Authorit.
The 10 proposals that the SLSWCA cleared are:
- Ion Exchange Ltd., anion and resin Paradip Rs 166 crore
2. Highland Agro-shrim processing & cold chain unit-Balasore-Rs53.08 crore
3. Ratnamani Metals & Tubes-steel pipe-Kalinganagar(Jajpur)-Rs 156 crore
4. Metalik Ltd.- iron pipe- Kalinganagar(Jajpur) Rs 504 crore
5. Beekay Steel Industries- steel billet-Kalinganagar (Jajpur) -Rs 196 crore
6. Kamaljit Singh Ahuluwalia- expansion of steel unit to 0.2 million tonnes -Barpada(Keonjhar)-Rs593.67 crore
7. Suraj Products Ltd.- expansion of steel plant by adding steel melting shop and rolling mill-Barpali(Sundergarh) -Rs50.25crore
8. TM International Logistic- Logistic Park- Kalinganagar(Jajpur) -Rs 168 crore
9. Aditya Birla Renewable Ltd.- solar power project of 75 mw at Bargarh, Boudh and Bolangir- Rs352.50 crore
10. NHPC- 40MW solar power plant-Ganjam district- Rs196.07 crore.