The Odisha government assessed the losses and damages due to the recent flood at Rs 219 crore and demanded Centre for early action for restoration works.
- Diabetic patients get tips how to prevent diabetic blindness in ESI Hospital
- AMRI Hospital Bhubaneswar emerges as a major Kidney Transplants Centre in India
- Odisha MP Achyut Samanta to narrate KISS story of tribal student in KBC
- Odisha govt. clears Rs 1750 crore investments proposals by six including IMFA & Jockey garment manufactur
- OLIC chairman Patri suspends executive engineer for corruption