Tribals of five villages of Rayagada and Koraput districts of southern Odisha demonstrated against the Odisha government’s move to hand over Kodinga Mali bauxite mines to Vedanta Resources.
Tag: Kodinga Mines
- Diabetic patients get tips how to prevent diabetic blindness in ESI Hospital
- AMRI Hospital Bhubaneswar emerges as a major Kidney Transplants Centre in India
- Odisha MP Achyut Samanta to narrate KISS story of tribal student in KBC
- OLIC chairman Patri suspends executive engineer for corruption
- Odisha govt. clears Rs 1750 crore investments proposals by six including IMFA & Jockey garment manufactur