Tribals of five villages of Rayagada and Koraput districts of southern Odisha demonstrated against the Odisha government’s move to hand over Kodinga Mali bauxite mines to Vedanta Resources.
- Former Odisha DG Prakash Mishra may get governorship in Mizoram or Nagaland
- Naveen Govt.’s cyclone Fani preparedness and response ‘World Class’, says NDMA
- Central Sahitay Academy to steer transparency in award slections
- Ratha Yatra Live Telecast: Bids cancelled, all allowed to telecast
- Naveen-Modi Meeting: No talks on Lok Sabha deputy speaker post nor Aysman Bharat