Social media behemoth Facebook has agreed to partner with Odisha government to train 25,000 MSMEs and SHGs on ‘Digital Marketing Skills’ in next one year.
- Diabetic patients get tips how to prevent diabetic blindness in ESI Hospital
- AMRI Hospital Bhubaneswar emerges as a major Kidney Transplants Centre in India
- Odisha MP Achyut Samanta to narrate KISS story of tribal student in KBC
- OLIC chairman Patri suspends executive engineer for corruption
- Odisha govt. clears Rs 1750 crore investments proposals by six including IMFA & Jockey garment manufactur