The Central-sector Nalco is aspiring to become a Rs 31,248 crore company by 2032. Nalco has prepared a long term corporate plan to position itself in the growth trajectory with 1.73 million tonne of aluminium.
- Former Odisha DG Prakash Mishra may get governorship in Mizoram or Nagaland
- Naveen Govt.’s cyclone Fani preparedness and response ‘World Class’, says NDMA
- Central Sahitay Academy to steer transparency in award slections
- Ratha Yatra Live Telecast: Bids cancelled, all allowed to telecast
- Naveen-Modi Meeting: No talks on Lok Sabha deputy speaker post nor Aysman Bharat