The Central-sector Nalco is aspiring to become a Rs 31,248 crore company by 2032. Nalco has prepared a long term corporate plan to position itself in the growth trajectory with 1.73 million tonne of aluminium.
- Diabetic patients get tips how to prevent diabetic blindness in ESI Hospital
- AMRI Hospital Bhubaneswar emerges as a major Kidney Transplants Centre in India
- Odisha MP Achyut Samanta to narrate KISS story of tribal student in KBC
- OLIC chairman Patri suspends executive engineer for corruption
- Odisha govt. clears Rs 1750 crore investments proposals by six including IMFA & Jockey garment manufactur